Tuesday, March 2, 2010

When i stepped onto the land of Perth (Part 2)

Hey peeps, Konnichiwa i am back so soon right?Haha..i promised my BB and Machi's that i will update my blog everyday now (Err..at least till i reach my current life). So i got to be really hardworking right now. Now...nowadays, i always felt so sleepy. Goodness know what happened to me!!!It is not that i did not sleep a wink at all...but still..i felt really bad!!!

Right now....during the days when we first came here, we were clueless of what is going on around us. We don't know where we are and we don't know where our next destination will be. I only know we are staying at Mosman Beach located at Victoria Street. Thanks to this Transperth service, it is even more convenient for us to go anywhere (exclude the fact that the fare is freaking expensive =( ).

So now, let's get on to the pictures session!! Pictures can describe everything isn't it?? I am glad i took lots of pictures so that i don't have to describe in details.
This is the Victoria Station
PRIMO CAFE(located at North Bridge). A meal in Perth can easily cost us Aud 10.00. So very very expensive. Mum was complaining a lot.

Due to the bloody hot weather, we decided to stay indoor!! And the only thing we can do is EAT, EAT and EAT... My apple crumble. I was deceived by its yummy look. The taste sucks actually and not the least yummy.There goes the same to the chicken pie. I don't like it =( The best of all is this NIssin noodles which we brought from MALAYSIA. hip hip hurray..... I enjoyed sitting here while enjoying the windy breeze.

PS: It was quite cool during the first few days while we are here. I almost thought i was being cheated by friends who told me that the weather was bloody hell hot. But who knows, they were right!!!Till now, i still think that the weather is so bloody hot that i almost can't stand it any longer !!!
We bought lots of food from everywhere... Thanks to BB's Mr Novel....i simply love reading it!!! I forgot to take picture of this little cat or tiger???Whenever i pass by it, i will be wondering when can i ever snap a photo of it. Thank god..i finally got the chance to do so. Well...maybe i am the freak!!For i honestly felt that the weather on this day is so cool and freezing that i didn't think of entering this pool. But some foreigners thought the weather was lovely. To be HONEST, it was cool and i got to wear a jacket on this day.
I got to attend my school orientation on the 5/2/10. SO, once again, we took the train to Fremantle. Daddy and Mummy. The weather was cool. That's why they wore a jacket and mum is wearing my coat The station We went to the fremantle market. It was kinda nice but the fruits and vegetables are rather expensiveLooks good aye?? There are lots of japanese there. Sugoii... This is the main entrance of the Fremantle Market..... I know i look retarded but i was so freaking hot right after i escaped from the orientation! I kinda forgot what this building is for.....but i simply love the structure of it!! Second shot with the true blue sky.
Alright...i'll stop here for there are more to come. I wasn't that familiar with the building names and its function. So i can't explain much of it but i'll try my very very best to provide a most accurate details of it!!Sorry guys....





















No comments: