Saturday, September 1, 2012

Results' OUT!!

I don't come here often because I think I already have a lot of ways to keep track of my life. I have a diary to record, a book with all letters to God, and now, my blog.

I was so worried for the past few weeks because I thought I did really badly for my exams. Come on, of all my assignments, all I got was P plus or lesser than that. There's one assignments which I handed in one hour late and I failed for that. I don't really have confidence for my coming test because I need to score at least 16 out of 20 to get a pass.

And so, my holidays seem to be moody and full of worrying. I started to doubt God. I don't know if he will teach me a valuable to remind me what will happen to a person who doesn't make full use of his or her time to study when he or she should. I also started to wonder what if I really flunk in either of those modules? Which means I won't be able to join Dee and the rest for the coming March graduation. Which means, I will have to re-module again and spend at least $2000 per module. I have been telling God, "Come on Lord, give me at least a pass!" HE said I would get whatever that I request. HE said IF ONLY I don't doubt and everything will be done for me. HE said I could even move a mountain? BUT WHY AM I STILL FEELING HELPLESS?

I knew my results would be out within these few days and hence, I was depressed! I just told God, "I don't care whatever the outcomes would be like. If I were meant to fail, then be it!" At most, I would just try to earn that RM4k to re-module again. Maybe just take up a few more tuition lessons or so. Yet, my God is able to make all things possible. I took a peep at my results and I DID BETTER THAN I EXPECTED. HURRAYYYYYYY :)

Two more modules to go. Yes..TWO MORE MODULES and I am done with all studying!! If all is well, I will be joining my beloved Murdochians for graduation in Perth!! Lord, it is done!!I know it is.... You showed me how great you are and here I am defeated at Your feet :)

No comments: