Saturday, September 1, 2012

One day trip to UK FARM

During the Raya Holidays, Mommy suggested that we all go for a one day trip. When I was a teenager, I am very particular about hanging out with my friends...but now as I grew older, I realized spending time with my loved ones is the only thing I ever wanted.  I WILL NOT give up any opportunities of spending time with my family, not even if you give me the best offer ever. 
The place wasn't as nice as we think. It was expensive and I am secretly sorry that Mommy has to fork out a lum sum of money to pay for all of us. So I tried to be as good as I can be to show my gratitude. It is not about the place or the animals or even the souvenirs...but it is all about the time spent with my family.

If only time could be slower..... how nice it will be..

No comments: