Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ben's farewell T.T!!!

I was going to update about Kylie's birthday but I realized I forgot to take a picture of her and her Hello Kitty party. So I shall goes straight to Ben's farewell until I manage to "steal" a picture from Aunty's facebook page :) 
Ben is always a cool guy. I thought he looks fierce and he seems unfriendly during the first time I met him. So honestly, I didn't want to have anything to do with him in the first place. But after our first conversation, I realized he is an awesome guy. He is both friendly and helpful, kind and understanding! There are lots of times when I needed help and no one is there to help. No matter how busy he is, he will always leave whatever that he is doing and said "Alright, let's go!". I knew many people of his age, but no one is as mature as him. I enjoyed talking to him because he is forever figuring out on how to help others. I secretly wish I had a brother like him. I am sad that he has to leave and goes up to KL but I know he will have a better life there because the Lord himself is directing his life.

It is not the look that wins but a good heart wins the race!!!

All the best to you Ben. I know you will be fine...

No comments: