Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dislike being sick :(

Herrow World, sorry, hadn't been updating for a week?? I have no idea. I was planning to post pictures of "The First 3rd Meeting" but decided that my computer might have gotten virus as both my pendrives are ILL now. Better don't take the risk :P I will upload it when i get back to JB. Hopefully i remember to....

People there are so many things which i have to do and yet my schedule has been pushed backward again. I was down with fever and running nose again which is a disaster. I *dislike* being sick. And my throat is killing me. It is not like those other normal sorethroat i used to encounter. This time i felt as if my whole throat is swelling and i find it really hard to swallow any food. I guess i got to be like Kevjumba, to have only JELLO and liquid stuffs :(( I WANT MY MACCAS. I am missing fillet-o-fish, Chicken McNuggets, and Ice-cream a lot. And now they are selling SHAKER FRIES again *drools*. I wanna eat...

Yet on the other side, i should be thankful. I know my Father is healing me slowly. No doubt, HE WILL. Ive came across a famous blog called "Dancing Paper Cranes". It is really heartbreaking and yet encouraging to see Leonie being so positive and so strong to fight against her disease. Here i am complaining over all these eenie mini sorethroat and running nose but there she is, fighting against cancer which could have taken her life away. What now? Learn to be thankful. Things are perfect even though it didn't seems to be. I guess i am just feeling moody that i haven't been able to sing well these past weeks due to this sorethroat and running nose which makes my voice sounds so croaked and funny.

On the other hand, i really did try to smile as a greeting to every starting of my day to ensure that i will be able to endure it with my Father's joy. For THE JOY OF THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH. I really felt blessed to have such a funny lecturer for Consumer Behaviour. Everyone might think he is silly, funny, and maybe over-ego because he kept on praising himself all the time :P And yes, even though he could afford to buy a car, but he rather take public transports instead of driving. He won't even carry a proper bag but instead carry those environmental bags around. He carried a Doraemon bag once which makes me laughed non-stop. Really..you can't just stay serious for once in his class. Your jaws will drop because you laugh too much. Oh well..i typed all these just because he made me laughed so much earlier on. He actually asked me to praise him on facebook for his pink shirt and to compliment how nice he looked =.=!!! And yet, he actually shoot me from head to toe, from my hair to shoes. Hahaha...i wasn't angry..but finds it amusing. To him, all girls must be feminine and gentle, with long hair and laugh gently. Haha..and i told him.."Hello, i prefer short hair and you know it is so pathetic if you wanna laugh but cannot laugh heartily." Super funny to the max. Join his consumer class one day and you'll know how funny it is...

Father, oh Father, i don't want to be lazy. But instead, i haven't been writing letters to you for a week :( I guess i just have to stop procrastinating and be really consistent each day. Whatever headaches, vomiting, sorethroat, fever, running and coughing...you better watch out. I am so gonna bring you down..hmmphh...!Tomorrow is what day? Yayyy.It's Friday Friday....!Which means, i am going back home. Yayyyy....i miss my home...huhuhu...and i want to go back.... :DDD

No comments: