Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Perseverance

Hello World....

I feel like writing my blog since i don't wanna do anything else. I purposely rush back early today so that i would have time to multi-tasks *big grins* I have so many things to do. Haven't look through this Friday's lesson and i am not done with the invitation cards yet. Serve me right for being complicated. Why do i want to choose handmade?? And yet i am not feeling regret over it :) It is important that everyone in the group felt themselves being loved by me :) Tee Hee....

Today is the due date for our marketing plan. Yayy, we only left presentation and final exam then i am officially done with this freaking subject. Hopefully i can pass. I really don't want to repeat this module. I have one final individual assigment which i have not even start yet. Wanna know when is the due date? THIS FRIDAY!! Yayy..to think i am so happy about it. Sometimes i don't know if i should feel happy or angry with this "over-relaxing" attitude of mine. It is true that i don't feel stress over exams, assignments or when i have too much things to do. And yet, "over-relaxing" makes me procrastinate a lot. For instance, i can still chat with my friend over the net or browse through people's blogs even though i knew my assignment is due at 8am the next day. I experienced this a lot while i was in Perth..which really gets on my nerves. While other people is busy studying or appear to be busy, me, likewise tend to be super free. Why? Because i know can always produce my work right on time (Even though it is not a good work). I guess i don't really have high goals for myself. Whilst people were aiming for High Distinction or Distinction, i am only aiming for a Pass. I used to have high goals too...but i just don't want to be disappointed. So, setting my goals low is a good thing to me too. Nothing to lose i guess :) I enjoyed being simple at times. I guess the only stress i have right now is having to rush after time. Time will never wait for me and i am forever rushing after it.

Not to say that busy life is not good. I want to be as busy as possible. Yet, sometimes, i secretly hope i can have more personal time of my own. I know i am being complicated. And i am contradicting myself. I dislike being alone and yet,at the same time i hope to have my own personal time. What is this?? Hmmm...i don't know. Still....i prefer to be around people rather than being alone :)))

Perserve on!!! I know i will never allow myself to give up halfway. No matter how tired i am, i know my "New World" is right in front of me. My dreams seems closer and closer to me now :))))

No comments: