Monday, June 27, 2011

I am NOT ashamed of the gospel

Hey People, i am back to update again :) Finally i am done with the so-called Marketing Management mid semester paper which worth 15%. Haha, i know i have to love this subject because if i "dislike" it, i won't be able to score well. Yet, i don't like it because this exam falls on Sunday which caused me to be absence from the House of Lord. Still, i am glad that God blessed me with an exciting experience.

PS: I know God is everywhere. But i don't know why i always have this kinda mindset that I can only feel God in my church (I don't own a church but i mean the one i am planted in). That's why i was so upset when i knew i have to leave Perth and to come back here because to me, i always think i will lose God if i don't attend my regular church :) Therefore, i was quite upset when i knew my exam falls on Sunday and i know i will have to miss church. Yet, He proved me wrong. He brought me to a traditional church where i can really felt His presence upon me. He even spoke to me, to the answer which i have been searching for so long :) GOD IS AMAZING <3
 Time flies. Without realizing, We (The First) are done with our second meeting. Although we are small, but i always felt so blessed that we are united. It ain't easy to keep a group peaceful and united but we made it :) All glory goes to God. I am glad that God taught me several ways to lead a group while i was in Perth. Worship can strengthen our relationship with God.

And i know i am weak
I know i am unworthy
To call upon your name
But because of grace
Because of your mercy
I stand here unashamed

Remember last year, around this time, i don't have a close relationship with God. I can't even feel Him. All i know is that i can't let my leader and my zone supervisor down. They have been so good to me and now it is my timeto repay them :) To serve more and to say "yes" to whatever they wanted me to do. I remember that was my second time leading worship but this time it was different. There were so many people standing infront of me. Much a bigger crowd than a cell group.  And i chose "Unashamed" as one of my worship songs. That was the day when i cried the most all along my journey in Perth. The pain and sorrows rises within me and i was so touched by the love and grace God has showed me. What's more, i felt the love from the zone :) I mean like, you guys don't even know me but still willingly laid hands on me to pray for me <3 We sang the "Unashamed" over and over again and i realized even though i am unworthy but God still allows me to call upon His name. I am not ashamed of Him. *Dance along with the kids. I am not ashamed of the gospel * This is HIM, my heavenly Father from above. If He can do this to me, He can do it to you all as well for our God is fair and just.......
I couldn't ask for more. For those who knew me before, they will know that i am not one of those who will easily express my love to others. It is not as if i don't love them but i just can't express it. But because i ve experienced God's love for me, i know i have to carry out His commandment and to do everything with love. Yes, i love you all. I just pray that God will continue to keep this group bonded and strong. Not only "The First", but all the other groups as well. Basically everyone...because i love you all. Oh nooo...God loves you more <3

Till here, i am too full to shower. I guess i got to forgo my sleep again tonight because i just had so much to do :) I felt blessed to have this little space where i can just express all my feelings and thoughts here.... :)

No comments: