Monday, July 25, 2011

Updates updates!!!

Hello dearie World, i am back. I am finally done with all assignments and even that sickening presentation. Trust me, our dearest lecturer did gave us a hard time by asking so many questions :) Anyway, that wasn't the main point. This semester is coming to an end which i really thank God for it. I need my holidays soon. Yet, i know i will have tonnes of things to do. I wanna visit Godma Lucy and Godpa Robert in KL. I wanna arrange my time well so that i won't clash with Connect group's meeting :( Anyway, i shall worry about all these when exams are over. Come on, i was so happy when presentation is over that i forgotten that 3 exams waiting ahead for me. This shows how relaxing i am??
 Sometimes, we shouldn't underestimate a simple and lame game. It can bring so much fun to certain groups of people. Look at us. We certainly had fun. I am determined to turn my "The First" group like my cell group in Perth.

I am blessed to have members who encouraged me with words like "You know, we actually felt so comfortable with this group. That's why we came back again!" XD It really provokes me to work even harder for the sake of this connect group. Who cares if i have or don't have my own personal time? It is the people that i loved. Who cares if people said nasty stuffs to me? I have inherited the power of "DISCERN" from my beloved Murdoch zone.
One for all and all for one. This is like the most encouraging phrase i have learnt from old classics. I always loved the story of "The three musketeers". It is always encouraging and touched to see people are willing to work hands in hands with one another. I am always visualizing that there must be a place somewhere out there where everyone is living in peace and happily. Back to reality, my country is in a mess now. My previous zone supervisor, Alph used to ask us, "Are you guys proud of your country?" A lot of us shook our heads. Then he continued "God put you in that place for a reason. If you, as a Malaysian, are not even willing enough to admit that you are from Malaysia, then it shows that you are not being appreciative towards what God has given you!" His word rings in my head eversince that day. From then onwards, i am really proud to admit that i am a MALAYSIAN :D Sometimes, we just need God to remind us of who we are. I am really proud of every single things in my life.

Another thing struck me. There are always lots and lots of politics going on in a church. But isn't church a place where people should work together and be loving towards one another? I know as long as there are people, conflicts are bound to be there. If that's the case, i seriously think that church is one of the best place to master "One for all and all for one". Let us stop being selfish and start caring for one another. It doesn't matter who is doing what and how much effort one has put in. We are just a servant to God. He knows it all :)

Till here folks....don't worry. This is just another blabbering season of mine. I just feel that i had to write something. So if you are here, welcome to Viola's World!!

PS: Feeling is so hard to control. When you think you have gotten over it, then it'll come back to you once more. I am so not gonna repeat the same mistake again nor to trust in "love" again.

No comments: