Wednesday, July 13, 2011

There is NONE like You

There is none like you....
No one else can touch my heart like you do
I could search for all eternity long
And find, there is none like you......

At times i may fall.....who is there for me? No doubt HE IS!! Someone always said, "Why hide everything to yourself? Or even write everything in your blog? Who will care? Just tell it out!" The main point is, i don't want to stumble anyone and i can't just share it with anyone i like :) It has to be someone whom you really trust. Now that my heart has quiet down and i do really see the need of writing stuffs on my blog. Why? At least it is my own little space and i don't stumble anyone here. You can chose to read or not to read. And if you do, welcome to a different World of "VIOLA"!! Someone used to say, "You shouldn't bottle all your emotions up. You can choose not to smile when you don't feel like it." But the fact is, people always known me as the crazy Viola and if i do really shut my mouth up one day, the World is gonna turn the other way round :) It is only when i am alone, then i'll surrender all my emotions to HIM. I admit i am a girl with lots of emotions :D

Father, hear my cry now! What is the best decision and or even the best plan? I know You will never let me walk alone, and yet i really do see the need of seeking You right away. Maybe i am really stressed out and i didn't even realize it...or maybe my mind was crammed with lots of stuffs that i find it hard to barely just breath. Oh well....good luck to me. I know He will guide me out through stormy rain.....

No comments: