Monday, July 11, 2011

Ding dong bell...

Woohooooooo people, here i am. Praise the Lord that i am still able to use this laptop of mine. It was suppose to be dead :( So sad...hopefully it will last me throughout my assignments. Please Lord *Big grins*. Oh well, my weekend was awesome. Watched Transformers 3 with friends. I am glad Bumble bee and Optimus Prime is still alive :D For a moment, i though Bee was gonna die....i don't like!!I prefer happy endings. Church was cool...Connect group was awesome!I am on the verge of recovering :) Hopefully i will. Weather has been really bad.....no wonder my body cannot take it :( Well, my purpose today is not to write about anything but i just want my blog to stay alive :)
 The First 4th Meeting. It was mad awesome. We manage to get Dawn, Eric and Marc to join us. I hope i did not scare you off :P Welcome to "The First"!! Hope to see you all again :)
 I was making more "The First" cards. I thought i would just stop at batch one but then decided that, everyone should received equal treatment. Since i handed out this cards to every members in the first place, then every "future" members deserve one of these too :) Spot the difference okay? I have made up my mind to change the color of heart shapes all the time. I am on the "PINK" trend now. Do grab one before it runs out of stock.....
I played this game during one of my cell group meeting in Perth. Thanks Clarence for the idea. If you look closer, you'll be able to spot the beautiful star in the middle (created by us). The objective of this game is to get to know more about you and also to realize how important to be united :)

I really thank you all for encouraging me and always assured me that i am not alone in this battle :) At times i may fall, but i am so not gonna let myself be weak. Please pull me up whenever i am falling...for sometimes it can't be helped. God has given me such big vision and by all means, i am going to use His strength to make that vision comes alive :D

I love you all :)

No comments: