Monday, July 18, 2011

Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord

Hey World, back again. And this time, i am emo :P I mean i don't wanna be emo but no choice. I was troubled by a lot of things and assignments are killing me. So many things to do. Sometimes it is not that i didn't put in effort but the thing is, i really don't know what you want. I don't want to be a marketer. I prefer happy stuffs :( For instance, CHILDREN!!
THE GIRLS!I love this connect group days by days. People asked "Why are you sacrificing so much for this group?" First, i don't consider all these as sacrificing. It is time consuming but definitely not sacrificing. Anyone can do it :)  I am not doing it for the sake of pleasing humans but i do think it is worth it for the sake of God. I just want all of us to be united and happy. After all, we are ONE family. It is not as if God's level of love for everyone is different. I just want all of us to be happy. I can get a lot out of you guys. We are all here to help out one another.
Two truths and One lie :) I remembered when i first asked to be in charge of game for cell group in Perth, i chose this game. I was in Kelvin's cell group then. My first cell leader. Can't believe i am one now :) And yet, i still wanna choose this game. This is one of the best way to get to know about your members. Although it wasn't much but at least i gained something.

Stormy rain just won't go away. But life is always like this right? When this tide is over, the next will be arriving soon. I am not afraid because i know i will get over it soon :) There is no right and wrong in everything as long as we believe....



No comments: