Saturday, June 18, 2011

When the coast is clear....

Hello people, i am back to update again *evil laugh* I wish i am that hardworking in doing revision rather than blogging. But there are something which i really MUST share it here in case i forgets those precious moments. Know what, i was so super duper emo yesterday. Even though i tried to be cheerful during "The First" (That's what i named our connect group). FIRST connect group in Johor Jaya and Taman Molek man. Let's rock the World!! I realized i always think too much. I mean it can't be denied that all these happenings really affected my mood but it depends on how i handle my own emotions. If i chose to let it go, i wouldn't feel so uncomfortable and sad. But instead of letting go, i think and think of it. Obviously it doesn't makes me any better right? I guess i just needed someone to talk to. It is a very good and efficient way to heal my emotions. So yea...enough of that. I just wanna say the coast is clear for me now. I am happy again :)
 We had our FIRST CONNECT GROUP! I called it "The First". Thanks for those who came and so willingly take part in everything. Worship was awesome. Games was fun. Lesson's THE BOMB. Refreshment was fantastic! Fellowship was so cool. What's most important. We are filled with God's love and blessings. Even my house was filled with God's presence last night.
 It is not about the number of people who came but it is all about sharing His good news and saving souls. I am glad we are one big family. I would like to urge everyone to continue praying for JB and this connect group. Victory is on our side....XDD
Remember "THE FIRST". You guys made the best decision ever....!I believe we will grow. That's absolute!!!!

Things are fine
Things are fine
Things are fine..
Well...at least i chose to believe everything will be fine....
What now??

SMILE AND BE HAPPY <3 Love you all....

No comments: