Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lord i am amazed by YOU....

I wanna dedicate this post to my Heavenly Father from above...

Lord, i am amazed by You
Lord, i am amazed by You
Lord, I am amazed by You
How You love me............

Indeed, i was super duper emo last night during our first Leader's meeting. It is not that i don't enjoy the presence of the others. I enjoyed every bit of it. I guess all these guilty feelings + tiredness + a little stress of rushing after time + quietness = E.M.O Viola
For the first time, i don't feel like talking. All i want is just to quietly worship God, enjoying His presence, amaze and marvel at all His wonderful works in my life. I just wanna be with Him. He never fails to delight me XD You know what, i woke up feeling fine. I am all pumped up, all ready to be on the battle field again. This time..i am so gonna pay attention in class. 2 more weeks to my Marketing Management test. Bring it on...not even afraid of you.. :b

Thank you Lord... I love You <3   

No comments: