Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Moon

Herrow World....had a great dinner?Anyway, forget about my title above. It has nothing to do with M.O.O.N!!It just so happened that the moon is superb round tonight...and i thought of New Moon *big grins* One word to describe myself currently..and that is TIRED. Honestly i didn't really sleep well. I always dozed off while i was in the middle of doing my assignments. The feeling was un-cool!I mean, who doesn't desire a good sleep? I won't collapse that soon because i know the joy of the Lord is my strength XD
 I wrote on my twitter that i love to watch babies sleeping. That's really true though but rest assured, i am NOT a paedophile. I just loved babies and kids. Look at my cute cousin. I have been baby-sitting him a lot. He is a real active baby. He is only 6 months and he wanted to stand up by himself. Amazing!! Creations of the Lord never fails to amaze me.

There are lots of stuffs for me to learn. Encounter has really does me good. It has given me a brand new lfie. Let's practice the fruits of the spirit together!!!
Father's Day is coming up soon. I was asked to prepare gifts and cards for "The Church" this Sunday. So while working on it, a thought strike me. I made cards for Earthly Daddies...but how about my heavenly Father from above? *Big smiles and grins*. So there you go....this is my card for Father Jesus. I won't show you the content though :P

Tired tired tired....but there is nothing i could do. What i need now is a cool bath and a real rest. Then i shall carry on my research. Awesome right? I love my life though. I have been trying to be humble. And i have to say, it really does makes me feel happier. I mean there are lots of things that ain't worth troubling and mourning for. So why make myself miserable? Look ahead and never once look back.

You are the light of the World......You are the light of my life.........

No comments: