Wednesday, June 22, 2011

L.O.S.T

In a place so lost, i really don't know who i can rely on except for You. Well, you can't blame me because afterall, i am still a human being living a human's life.

All i know is that, i really got to be strong. Even if i don't feel like doing it or no matter how tired and sick i am, but Your will be done. I will do it all the same.

Lately, i have been so sick and tired that a lot of my schedules and plans have been pushed backward. Which menas, i will be super busy and tired these few days. I am NOT going to campus today. Why? Because i don't want to be heard coughing and coughing and be a disturbance to the rest. Plus, i don't have any classes today except for self-study. Going back to JB later to meet Kris. So sad that i can't stay back because i am pretty sure The Queen will kill me if she knows i come back for this reason :)

* I know that you are for me. I know that you will never forsake me in my weakness.....*

I simply loved the song "You are for me" by Kari Jobe. I ve been watching a Father's Day video tagged by BB Kelly. I was so touched by it especially when the background song (You are for me) reminded me of my days in Perth.But the main reason why i cried is due to the fact that i know My King is not young anymore. I should be doing my part and to spend more time with them instead of running around. And hence, i can't imagine the day when he has to walk down the aisle with me and i have to say to him "Ready when you are". I know i am thinking too far but seriously, 10 years passes like swift. Without realizing, i would be 30.

*Huge Sigh* I miss you......(This is like a confession to the heavenly Father above) I just miss Your presence so much that all i want is for You to held me tightly in Your arms and tell me that everything's gonna be okay.

Okay...enough of that. Gotta get back to study before i start my journey. Everything's gonna be OKAY!!! I am sure of that :))

No comments: