Sunday, November 21, 2010

I love Miracle......=D

Hello People, I am back. Having a slight sorethroat and fever now due to consuming too much NANDOS. I seriously not gonna touch any of the peri peri chips anymore (well, at least not for the timebeing). Well, i promised Machi Zhi Xian that i will approve her creativeness. Well done Machi for inventing such a creative name for me -Viola Berry Huang (although i don't like the sound of it). Special thanks to you Machi! But in future, please please please don't change my name =P
Murdoch service has finally came to an end for Year 2010. I can't believe that i am actually lucky enough to be part of the team and to witness the first Murdoch Live. Without God, we can never achieve all these. Through trials and blessings, God is the only one we can turn ourselves to. Alright, i do admit that sometimes i still feel out of place in this team due to my super lacked of confident. But i do consider them as my F.A.M.I.L.Y. You'll never know how grateful i am to be saved and all. Thank you guys for being there for me during my emo nemo time and during the time when i was so devastated over my decision to get baptized. You guys are great and i do enjoy serving alongside with you. I believe that all of us can grow faithfully with HIM each day. Continue to keep up the hard work as we aimed for a better 2011. HWAITING....

PS: Our theme for the finale is "Attack of the Nerds" or was i wrong? Anyway, we did have fun =)) Goody goody job =))
I met up with Datuk and Datin Tan that day together with Shermaine and Theodore. As we are too free, i thought of "WRITING" on their walls via BlackBerry. Towards the end, we ended up spamming each others wall. Obviously i lost because they are four against one. Sorry people who has to suffer because of our spammings. It was fun XD. Should try it again next time!! Thanks for spamming guys...
After serving for weeks, i finally manage to lay back to enjoy the sermon today. It was great. Even though i was listening to the same sermon, but you'll have different views towards it. God is indeed awesome. Things didn't started off well today but i experienced a full miracle from God today. Thank you Jesus =) And thank you guys for brushing up my confident =D I am not going write down what happened today. But i'll share it if you ask me to. Truely, God will always watch over us despite of the big mess we made. Here we are, always complaining of the things that happens in our life. We are not satisfied. We are not happy. We felt as if God is abandoning us the minute bad things occur. Instead of blaming God and asking "Why me?", we should always remember that all that happens to us is working for our good.
Miracles do happen!! ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!! It could be your turn one day =)
Time to buck up and to fight for the last 2 papers. Wish me lucks...=D

No comments: