Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Beautiful Exchange..

I was browsing through folders to folders to find some really nice and relevant pictures for this title of mine but in the end, i was captured by these food pictures. Useless right? Always food food food and nothing else. Well, Kelly BB told me i must at least insert one or two picture in a post to make it more presentable.
Natalie and Shermaine are always craving for pasta. I only took them to try out once at Fremantle and they were addicted to it. And so, we ordered far more than we expected. The result is, we were so sick of it. Lesson learnt = Never be greedy. God always taught us not to be greedy and only to have our fair share. There are so many people out there who are starving due to the lack of food supply and here we are, eating like a glutton and sometimes, we wasted food too. This is no good =( Must change...

Back to my title - A Beautiful Exchange. I don't know what is going on my mind recently but i am like a pregnant lady with different emotions. This minute, i can laugh like mad, and the next minute, i can be super sad. I don't know what's wrong with me. I think i am crazy. By right i should be studying for exams, for i have not been working hard for this semester and hence, i don't expect a good result. But what on earth am i doing? I can stare at the same facebook profile for one whole day or imagining something hurtful and bad will happen to me. Oh man, i think i need to get a life. This has been going on for quite a while. Sometimes when i am sensible enough to think, i will feel that all these are pointless and why should i waste my time thinking of these useless stuffs. And yet, sometimes, i let the devils to take charge of my thoughts. I guess sometimes, we, as a human, tends to think in such a complicated way that it makes things harder for us. I admit i am that kind of person. I am always worrying for unnecessary stuffs. For instance, you feel like getting to know that person as friend. And yet, you don't have the courage to approach him or her, afraid that he or she might reject you for who you are. See? Complicated isn't it? What we can do is just to approach that person through whatever medium we have to get touch with that person. Whether is through msn or facebook, just drop that person a message and your job is done.

Then we will say "What if that person don't want to be my friend?" or "I am scare or shy" and etc. It is not for us to control or to judge a person's thought. As long as we ve done our part, the rest is not within our control already. In this century, we shouldn't put things in such a complicated way. Just a word of "SIMPLE" will do. Let me give you another scenario. For example, if i like someone, but i don't have the courage to approach him. The only thing i can do is just to try to find more about him and to feel emo all day long. You know he is not the kind of guy who will reject your friendship. Yet, you are afraid. What should i do? Isn't it silly? You see, since i already know that he is friendly, and won't reject my friendship, then why am i still troubling over these? Someone told me, "You already have a mindset telling you that, he is friendly and good and etc. So obviously he won't reject your friendship. Just approach him!! But if he did reject, means he is not as good as you think and you can just give up on this friend". Just be natural and keep it SIMPLE. As long as i have done my part, the rest is not my job anymore =))) We always let our own imagination and thoughts to rule our mind. We often mind how other people will think and react of us. But in reality, just keep it simple. Just do what you want. So what if he is a boy or if she is a girl? How and what other people think is not for us to decide =)

How true is that!!You see, all these while, i ve been worrying for nothing. Why do i have to make things so complicated? If we look back to our past, imagine us as a young child in school, meeting new people. How simple is it to just held out your hand to the other person and say "Hello, my name is Viola. Can i be your friend?" So why am i so afraid to make new friends now? Everything on this Earth is fearfully and wonderfully created by God. To HIM, we are all equal under the cross. We are no better or worst than any of our brothers and sisters. I've learnt my lesson for today =)) Have you? I am off to meet new friends and this time, i'll make sure i won't miss the chance. Who cares if i am being rejected? As long as i ve done my part...........=))



No comments: