Monday, November 8, 2010

Long Talk......

Hello World, just a quick update this time, to show that i am still alive. Life has been awesome for me recently. I finally decided to be a hardworking student and to make library as my second home from now onwards till the day when i am set free =) I was so nervous this morning for i did not prepare myself for the oral exam. Thank you God for guiding me through this. Just a simple word of "よくできました" from Sachi Sensei can really motivates me to study even harder. ありがとう、さちせんせい!らいねんの2Aもゆっくりがんばります。I love Japanese....=))
We had our cell appreciation last Friday. I was being a bit emotional but oh well, life goes on. I will miss this cell a lot. Thanks a lot cellies and our awesome cell leader. It has been a pleasure being in the same cell as you guys =))

Talking, talking, and talking. This is what we all love to do. I had a super long talk with someone. And apparently, that person makes me realized the importance and need for me to open my eyes and to look out for people who needs help. At times, i may be over dependent. Just because i know there are people out there who will always be there whenever i needed their help or when i am feeling lost. And hence, i am so used to receiving concerns and care from others that i half forgotten that, it is time for me to step out and to do the same for the others. There are so many people out there who needed help just like i do. And i think i have received enough blessings and help from others. Million of thanks to the dear "you" for trusting in me and giving me the realization that i can actually do something more instead of hiding at one corner to watch what people does. A simple and short sentence of "I can only talk to you" makes me realize that, the problem that has been haunting me from time to time is actually NOTHING. I guess it is time for me to move on. Good bye, my troubles!! It is time for me to leave you behind. Sometimes, i thanked my troubles for existing for it can makes me grow =) Thank you for teaching me this wonderful lesson.

Do i have enough courage to come and approach you? Well, i don't know. I guess, i am still as timid as usual......

No comments: