Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Unpredictable...

Hi folks, i am not emo. Hmm, maybe i am but not RIGHT at the moment. Am i confusing you guys? Well, then let it be. I am determined to be the usual crazy me again. The girl who wouldn't care of what people thinks of her. The girl who will always pursue her dreams. Wait, that's not me. I don't always pursue what i want. At least not ALL of them. Then i'll mourn over it. It is like "Crying over spilt milk". I can't stand it anymore. I don't want to be emo all the time. I don't want to be so low confident. At least let me be like before, during the time when i was so into "The World of Leo".

Taken at Jus Burger. I was happy to see toys. People told me i really should stop buying toys. It is like a waste of money. But but but.....toys are fun =)) I don't mind bringing Cute Bear Bear or Mumu the deer everywhere i go. My most current favourite toy is the Samurai Sword which i took it out from the Yellow Van when Alph drove me out to collect our ZPH signboards around our campus. It was fun bringing that sword to Utopia and scare some of the workers and customers there =)) I am crazy i know. People said i should grow up but i am already a grown up girl. Everyone can play with toys. It doesn't matter how old or how young you are...as long as you loved them =))

Sometimes, we really can't predict what will happen in the next second. Life is full of uncertainties. Sometimes, we may complain about it or even feel that life is unfair. You know, always entrust all your problems to God and always believe that he has his plans for you. Have faith that HE has his reasons for all trials and blessings in your life. Sometimes, it is best not to question or doubt Him when you are facing uncertainties. Sometimes, it is better not to know anything at all. The less you know, the better of you are. Believe in Him. ....He'll handle the rest =)) When i say surrender everything to God, i really mean EVERYTHING. Sometimes i doubt Him when it comes to "love". I asked him why do i have to be so lack of confident and a nobody(someone who is not worthy or good enough). Just when i thought i can never find my confident and courage back again, He saved me. Thank God for sending people to tell me that i am not hopeless. And i realize we are all special because everyone is of different personality. To Him, we are all equal. So do not be afraid to be who you are. Shine out your personality and be proud of who you are. Always believe that we are valuable because we are fearfully and wonderfully made. God will provide us with an answer to the question that we have been seeking and asking =)

I do believe in Him. When we think that things will turn out badly, it turned out to be likewise.

Okay, i think i am writing nonsenses again. Forgive me if this post doesn't make sense. My sleeping mode is on. Good night World...I wonder when will i start doing my revision =P

No comments: