Saturday, October 30, 2010

Thank You BB..

Good Afternoon World, i thought i could write a post before i goes to church. Honestly, my week started off badly. Why? Now i ve learnt my lesson. Being too emotional can caused you to fall sick. I was feeling sick for the whole week. It was really torturing. Anyway, i received a letter (small parcel) from my beloved KELLY BB =) She is my SUPER AWESOME VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT PRINCESS. I couldn't helped thanking Jesus for that wonderful moment.
Thanks for the handmade diary BB. Look at Mu Mu. He is smiling at you. Can't wait for the reunion of Mu Mu, Mi Mi and Mo Mo.
Would you be there to love and to be with me? Would you swear that your love is always true? Would you say that you always be the one, to take my breath away? Would you be there? Okay, i am crazy over this song. I know my BB will always be there to listen to all my blabberings and stories =)
Someone told me "You are more girly now compared to last time " . I was like "Huh? Why? You called this girly??" (Pointing to the way i dressed and my posture) "Yala. You are always emo nemo. And that causes you to be girly! " said that person. Okay, i straight away went speechless. NO WAY.......i will never be girly. Stop being emo all the time Viola Ng!!!!!!!

I received a bouquet of roses from dearest Maggie on my big day =) So sweet of her. Initially, the roses were stunning and beautiful. But as time goes by, its beauty began to fade and it no longer looks beautiful. From afar, it looks like an old stack of roses where mould covers majority of it but as we come closer, the roses are actually quite beautiful. Check out the picture above. Maybe you could say i am crazy, but i do think the roses looks pretty =)
I had a talk with someone last night. Never had i realized that behind that young and tender heart of his is actually being covered with wounds and memories which cannot be erased. What i want to say now is, memories are like a bouquet of roses. Beautiful and yet heartbreaking. Roses are pretty but it is still covered with thorns. Since we can't rewind the time back to the past, so why not we bring the beautiful memories and move forward just like how life is suppose to be? Since we can't do anything, we should just set our target forward........walk towards future....=)
With that, i wanna refresh you with my most favourite phrase " DARE TO DREAM, DARE TO ACCEPT!" If i can, i really don't wanna let emotions gets the better of me. The best way to do so is to live beneath our dreams. I ve found something better to live for...=)))


No comments: