Tuesday, April 15, 2014

S.T.R.E.S.S

I am stress not because someone is scolding me or so. I am just afraid to disappoint anyone. Be it God or be it my boss or be it anyone around me. I am just afraid of failing anyone. 

PS: The above picture has nothing to do with this post. I just really miss the kids and I had to upload this!!

In work, I am a lone ranger!! Everything have to explore alone and fight alone. If there's result, everything is peaceful but if there's none, I have to go through the fear of being condemned. This is life!! Not that I am not trying hard but I really can't call the shot. Only my God can do this! God, what is the reason that you put me here in this company? Who do you want me to influence and what is the purpose?

With my bunch of darers, sigh… sometimes I felt like a failure. I know it is the devil!! The devil just can't stand seeing us having revival. They are kids/teens after all. Can't expect them to really be like an adult. One of them said, there is no bad student but only bad teacher. Ouchh! It pierced right through me! Well.. Father Lord.. the reason why I am doing all these is because You called me to. I will let no devils to destroy what You planned for me.

I miss my kids :(((

No comments: