Wednesday, April 16, 2014

On my way here

Speaking about life… I were never ashamed of my own life and the background. 
When I used to teach, Mani and I always like to listen to all these kinda songs while putting and coaxing the kids to sleep.

"On my way here" by Clay Aiken is actually a really sad and yet encouraging song about someone having a real bad background and has to be strong. "Faith has conquered fear". I really like the meaning of it. Yes, we won't be able to change our life stories. We have to learn the hard ways. We have to fall. We have to leave the ground and learn to fly. Yet, everything will work out in the end :) Sometimes all it takes is just a little bit of faith. Spread your wings and fly and faith will lead you to another side. Well, maybe… I mean maybe, I have grown up after all.

No comments: