Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My boy turns 5

A big birthday shout out to my favourite little boy :) Blessed birthday Bernado!! Glad that I can still be part of it even though I am no longer a teacher. Recalling back to what happened last year, time really flies. Happy to see my God is working in this child's life and he is really growing into a fine boy. 
I don't need him to communicate with me in a perfect way but by just grabbing my hand a little tighter and hugging me tightly convey all he wants to say. Can't help listening to the Whatsapp voice note that his mommy send to me a few days back. Almost cried with joy when I hear his soft little voice saying "Thank you Teacher V. ..I love Thomas Shark Exhibit". Oh that's what I bought for him on his birthday. I know he will love it :)

Continue to grow up well my little boy. You are 5 years old now… and many more years to come :)

No comments: