Thursday, April 10, 2014

Le Bestie :)

Always thankful that Le Bestie is in JB and so close to me :) Whenever I needed someone, I will always text her and most of the time she will say "yes".
Things we did today:-
1) Had a very slow and nice brunch at Greenet
2) Chit chat till it rained and we have to stand under the rain just so I wanna take pictures of the love padlocks stairway and ended up running to the car soaked
3) Decided to go CS because she wanted to check out some Ironman stuffs
4) She insisted that she wanna buy me a keychain in exchange for our friendship ring :) Awwww… CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!
5) Help Le Bestie to shop for her brother's birthday present and we had sushi for dinner
6) She needs to check out some bridal exhibition for her projects and I ended up being her scapegoat while lying to those consultants that I am getting married :S

Love her to the max!! All the best in your assignments!! 

No comments: