Monday, April 14, 2014

Heartfelt

Man…I was browsing through YouTube and going through all the oldies and I came to this. Never knew Jacky Cheung could sing english song so well. Okay, that's not the whole point. The lyrics and melody really captured me! It was so heartfelt :( 
You only get to hear this kinda song in movies, drama series, or weddings! Always cried when the bride walked down the aisle. It was just heartfelt.

There is one particular line that says "Love has found a way". In a very Viola's point of view, I would fantasise it in a very fairy tale like and romantic way. But in reality, all these are literally meaningless and too good to be true.

So, right now, I am thankful that Christ died for me 2000+ years ago and redeemed me by His perfect love. Love has definitely found a way because Christ found a way to my heart :)

PS: That aside, I still wanna cry to this song because the melody just caught me so badly…. heartfelt!!

No comments: