Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hate it.

Yesterday was a day of emotions! Hate it when I don't have the slightest clue of what I am suppose to do. Hate it when I seems to lost passion into doing what I am doing. 
My darers are awesome! I seriously feel that they could go up to another level! Hate it when I don't know the right ways to deal with them. Hate it when there are so many things going on my mind and I can't say anything.

Hate it even more the days are passing by like a gush of wind and I realise it is too late to do anything. Hate it when I don't have a direction. Hate it when I always gets distracted by something…

I mean.. seriously man.. I don't like to use the word "hate" because it is harsh and hard. Alph always told me to not use it but I am sorry. I just had to because a lot are at the tip of my mouth and I had to swallow them in. So at least, in this space, let me say what I want. ..

1 comment:

llx said...

heey i suggest you to read the secret~ haha. keeps you positive~