Tuesday, October 30, 2012

In situations like this...

Hi Father Lord,

In times like this, I really wish I could jump straight into Your loving arms and hold You real tight. I love my busy schedule. I really do. Yet, I really don't understand why Mommy is always so emotional. I know she is not feeling well but what can I do? When I laze around with nothing to do, she will nag and nag and nag. Right now, I don't spend as much time with church stuffs like I normally do, and yet, she is unhappy about it. What does she want? I really don't know. 

Lord, nothing beats the fact that I could feel Your presence. Today, I just merely pray and ask that You will lengthen the time for Darryl so that Lee Cheng could spend more time with him. You just intervene in his time without even waiting for me to ask you. Aren't You awesome? Even though many problem occurs, but nothing compare to this joy when my friend told me personally that she wants to get near to JESUS. Listen here!!! An unbeliever like her who confessed to me that she will never ever accept Christ the Lord. Now, she texted me saying that she wanted to know Jesus!! How awesome can it be?? Father Lord, You let me experience a whole YOU today and now I am praying that You will intervene in my schedule and in my mom's schedule so that it won't occur to her that I am not in all the time. Father, help me to do what You want me to and let me know that it is Your plan that everything falls like this. You promised me that as long as I am saved, my whole family will be save too. I'll hang on to it no matter what happen! 

I'll do you proud Father Lord :) Here I am, at Your feet. In my brokenness complete....

Love from your daughter,
Viola

No comments: