Monday, October 29, 2012

Drawing Near

Sunday is always my favorite day. I need to confess something, as much as I do enjoy serving, but getting up early in the morning is never something I could handle. Especially when I did not sleep well the previous night, so I was kinda tired and moody when I arrive church this morning. 

Still, I remembered the sermon that Jeremy preached two weeks ago and I decided to throw away whatever emotions that I have and leave it outside the door. I will enter church with a happy and joyful feeling. 
PS: The picture above shows my beloved colleagues. Three months' not exactly long and yet not too short for us to get to know each other better. Good encounters will never last forever. There will be a day when we have to say Good Bye to each others. The day is coming soon...I wonder what kinda emotions I will have.

Today, It is all about drawing near to God! I want God to do something for me and not just for the others. I want to see a great breakthrough in my life. I want to encounter Him over and over again.

Here are the list of things that I want to see God's presence over it :-

1) The salvation of my family
2) For me to have more self-control over my time management
3) Give me a specific answer if I should or should not continue working in the place I am working right now
4) Give me a specific vision on the path and route I should take
5) Blessings over my beloved ones

God, sometimes I may failed you..... I can't help it. I am born with fallen natures and I can't overcome temptation as much as I want to flee from it. You are the one who are able to hear my out.... touch me with Your hands...

No comments: