Saturday, October 27, 2012

Blessed 23rd Dee :)

A big shout out to Dee, my dearest friend in Perth. Happy belated 23rd :) 
Sorry for this late birthday post. Just for your information, I know your birthday is on the 25th October. I never once forget that :) I am only free now to update this post :)

Dee, you are a great friend to me. I will never forget how you appear into my life during the lowest period of time when I was just alone and finds it kinda hard to blend in to the unknown zone (which has became the sweetest thing that has ever happened to me). I just want to remind you that you are a great person. You are daring. You are bold. You are confident. You are outgoing. You are friendly. You are just wonderful. You may think that you have your flaws but all these has already cover up all your flaws. Nobody is perfect and yet I think you are great. These are the values that I envied.

I miss the times that we spent together. It is always an encouragement to me when I am down. I'll never get bored of scrolling pictures of our past. I know that we are graduating soon. So I wish you all the best in your final semester and I know God will be there to make thing perfect. I miss you Dee and I hope that in every situations, you will always be the Dee that we loved so much. You'll never know that all these values of yours could be a life savior to millions of people out there. I was lost but God sent you to find me. Therefore, I thanked you dearly......

A promise is still a promise. I'll visit you all during graduation. And it is all set!!!! Greater plans from God will come in the way :)

Happy 23rd birthday..... God bless you :)


No comments: