Saturday, November 10, 2012

Blessed

Life is getting more challenging :) I have lots of new things to challenge and each is getting tougher.
2 more weeks to go and exactly one more month to end all my exams and stuffs. Then, I AM FREE :) I can really focus on working and serving God. 
I don't like scolding my students though sometimes they can really make me goes mad.  I just cannot accept them doing something extreme like stealing, playing truants, insulting people and using vulgarities. I don't understand why is it "Overboard" to talk or chat with my students after work? To me, they are NOT only my students but friends too. I don't give a "rat" of what the boss thinks as long as I am not doing anything illegal. They are too precious and I love them all :) I want to know more about them and to give them whatever that is within my capabilities. Sometimes, things may not be as perfect as what we think. To the World, they may seem fine and good, but who knows behind the scenes, they are broken-hearted, lonely and needed someone to be there for them? That's why sometimes, please look beyond the situations first before one starts making judgement.

On the other hand, teaching life is getting more and more interesting and yet a bit annoying at the same time. All of a sudden, I have a lot of sons and daughters clinging on to me. Holiday starts, and a lot of kids are staying back for the child care service and hence, my one and only hour of free time is gone. I can never be lonely because they are always there to make me laugh, make me mad, make me goes crazy and make me goes insane. Should I call myself lucky? I used to target my students and calls them my "Precious", my "Darlings", my "Lover", my "Boyfie" and etc. Now, it seems to be the other way round. I would receive texts from students saying how much I am loved and all. Perhaps, I were never a "Teacher" to them but a friend? A sister? Somebody precious? Well, I don't know. If I really want to be somebody, I hope to be somebody inspiring just like how Christ inspires me.

Father Lord, I have my life to thank You for but if there is something that I could ask of You, I want to know what is Your calling for me? What exactly do You want me to be? I want my life to be praising You and my actions to be pleasing in Your eyes. Give me specific answers please Lord :)


No comments: