Wednesday, October 10, 2012

English it shall be...

Well, it has been too long since I last written my posts in English. For some reasons, ever since I became a teacher, I just feel like mastering my Chinese so that I won't be the odd one out. I guess I do need to improve on my conversations in Chinese and as well as to read more chinese books. 
I love musics! I love writing! I love talking! I love being joyful! I love and I love.....!!
I have my dreams!

No I am not merely dreaming but I am trying to achieve my goals in life. I WON'T GIVE UP!
Talking about "Trials bring joys", I do agree with it now since I experienced it in real life situations.
Nobody loves to be in a difficult and hurtful situation, but when it does happen, I would like to urge all of you to be optimistic about it. I was talking to a good friend earlier on, and we realized we have grown up along the way. I would like to apologize to him because a lot of times, I don't even have time to even to stop for a chat with him. I know I am a bad friend and I felt bad about it. Yet, he is ever so nice to me. I am sorry friend and I promised to be a better friend from now onwards.

This is actually a confession from the bottom of my heart. I've seen too much and doing my own self-alteration. I realized that most of the time, I am not being a good friend or even a good person despite the fact that I claim myself to be a disciple of Christ. I am trying hard to be.... until I realized I am worn out. I shouldn't be using my own strength when I know my flesh is weaker than God's strength. Come on, my God has unlimited sources. Am I not being a fool when God is there for me and I am not relying on Him? I guess I am really a fool.

I am overwhelmed sometimes with my current situations. Things are fine now and I know it will be even better if only I am willing to stop procrastinating and start doing my work now. Sometimes I wish I have a strong courage like Joshua who can command the Sun to stand still for him. I wish I could have such radical faith to do the same thing. Yet, I know it is not going to work out if I don't practice to have this kind of faith. I am given a lot of opportunities to practice my faith - in terms of Connect Group, LIW classes, serving in ministries and etc. There are a lot of commitments. Sometimes, my flesh  doesn't allow me to be enthusiastic about it, and yet, my spirit is always winning the battle. I am just so glad that every time when I am at the edge of giving up, God always lead me back to Him :) You are fantastic my Lord.

You will always be the same
Your love will never change
You are the everlasting..... <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
I love you Jesus for always being there for me



No comments: