Sunday, October 21, 2012

From Disable to Able

I always wonder what I can do for God since He has blessed me with more than I ever deserves. For a long time, I have been wondering what talents I have and what did God sees in me that He choose me to be the incredible. 
Life is always like this. Humans are always focusing on something which they cannot do and neglect the things which they could do. Just like one of the literature component for all secondary schools, I read this short story called "Flipping Fantastic" by Jane Langford.

It is a story about a pair of twins who will be leaving their primary school and going up to secondary school. All their life, this pair of twins always stuck around together. Of course, one of them was disabled and has to sit on a wheel chair. Both of them have their strengths and weaknesses. Their Mom, being very sensible told Tristan, the kid who is disabled, that she is not interested in what he cannot do but instead, she wanted to rejoice in everything that he could do.

I bet God has the same thought and expectation for all of us. Without Him, we literally are nothing. We cannot even do the simplest task without God's strength. What now? Focus on what we can do and be "able". God sees a lot in You if you are wondering why you are always being place in a difficult situation!! Fight your way out...

No comments: