Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Raindrops

Forever loving the splattering sound of the rain...especially when the weather is hot enough to make me wanna kill myself. I love rainy days. It gives me a type of cool and gloomy feelings. If I want to reminisce over something, I would definitely wish that moment would be a rainy moment.

Running or walking under the rain is an awesome thing to do. Used to enjoy running under the rain a lot in Perth and sometimes in Singapore. Not because I want to hurry to the shelter but because it I loved it. I love that feeling of freedom where no one is stopping me from going into the rain and no one is shouting at me to not get myself wet. It's fun :) Trust me....it is.

I just love it when raindrops touch my skin. Dearest Rain, when are you coming to visit again? :)

No comments: