Thursday, May 24, 2012

Not around :)

I was browsing through You Tube earlier on and I feel like listening to music covers made by Kelvin :) He is really talented and I love all his songs. 
They music rhythm of "Not Around" might sounds cheery and bubbly but when you take a good look at the lyrics, it is heart wrenching. Take a look at the lyrics and you'll know why. It came straight from him and he even made the music :)

NOT AROUND LYRICS

I try but I just can't
I remember the first time
I saw your face into your eyes
There's something
About the way you look

As time passed
I'm missing you
Said the love we shared is real
Fall to my knees make it right again
I'll do everything to be with you

Cus Baby
Now you can't get out
When Baby
Now she's not around

You took my heart and you played along
You wanted more so I gave all
My heart is cruising on an empty
I know I'm lost in time

Maybe love's never there
Maybe it's foolish to know
Girl I've been waiting long
For another chance
For another day
To make it brand new from the start

Cus Baby
Girl you know what it's all about
You've fallen into a million pieces
And now you can't get out
When Baby
Every time you tear my heart out
The girl I used to know my love
But now she's not around


I love this music cover because I was involve in it too... together with both Raphy and Kelvin. For the first time I realized being a media student is not easy. It took lots of effort and courage to be a media person. Looking at how we forced Kelvin to pluck up his courage and to roam around Orchard central has taught me - "If you want to achieve something, first, turn your attention to God and you will definitely succeed!" I don't have to try to be successful, but with God around, I AM ALREADY SUCCESSFUL :)  


No comments: