Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Random thoughts - Waiting

Fell asleep last night without knowing. Oh gosh, since when I can start having the intention to NOT sleep with my laptop in front of me? As usual, I was quite tired this morning but it is all worthy. God is good!! You answered my prayer before my aunty went in for her exam :) She passed!! Hurray!
Nicole and I at Pastamania on the first day of school :) That's before all those unhappy encounters took place :P Anyway, while sitting in school waiting for Melissa, I had this random thought. W.A.I.T.I.N.G!

I really dislike waiting unless it is for a very good reason. Anything can happen while you wait. The result might not be what you want or it might become worse. It is long and enduring (Which constantly reminds me of the flooding phrase Nicole made) I guess for me, I dislike waiting because I'll feel insecure. Patience? Maybe it covers a small percentage of it. But compare to being impatient, I dislike the feeling of insecure more. My definition of "Waiting" could be of anything. For instance, waiting for results, waiting for someone, waiting for an answer, or waiting for anything... and etc. I mean, I can't predict the outcomes. And I am born with this genetic of having no confident in whatever I am waiting for. The mixtures of various emotions like worry, insecure, anxious, anxiety, fears, and unexpectedly, the gentleness to show concern all wraps around me and I can hardly breathe (True story) Therefore, I seriously have no idea how on Earth could anyone waited for years for the same thing? How did they even do that? Hmm....

So what now? I don't want to wait anymore T.T!! Thousands of apologies if I seems to sound harsh... but waiting could be painful and tiring.

PS: I am not indicating anyone. It is just one of my random thoughts. I am happily waiting for Mel right now because I am early :)

No comments: