Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Partner In Crimes :)

Since this is a perfect timing to be emo and reminiscing, I shall continue writing :) I realized I never mention much about this guy in my blog. Or perhaps I did but I forgot. Since I talked to him for quite a bit recently, so he deserves a post from me :) 
 This guy - Alain Leong!!!! I dislike him to the core when I first met him around July 2010.  Actually I don't dislike him. I just finds him quiet and not click with me. You know this kinda situation when you are click with everyone except one particular person. In this case, I am the lucky one whom he doesn't click with. I just don't want to have anything to do with him and neither does he. I think of him as arrogant, proud, nasty, "zhuai" and high status. And he described me with exactly the same words (PS: It was kinda funny when we confessed to each other about it later on. He said I finally willing to come down to celebrities height and meet him face to face. Rubbish XD )

All thanks to Sean (Matthew), we got closer. That's when he first started opening up his heart to me. We shared endlessly and stick to each other closely. He was my partner in a lot of things. If only he stays in JB, I believe we would still be the best partner in crimes :) I realized he is fun to hang out with. It is a joyful feeling to know that people trust you with their stuffs. In this case, he shares a lot with me and likewise, me too. I wasn't prepared to trust anyone just then but I decided to give it a try. We created a lot of memories. I was the first person to sit on his car when he just got it. We always had mid night talk after cell group. I was the the first person in Perth to see him cried. We served as ushers in church. We went for meals. We went to his korean friends house. We always create stupid jokes. We hang out in Utopia, Maccas and loves Fremantle. We enjoyed going to the city and messed around in the LV shop. We enjoyed spraying perfumes endlessly in Myers. CK Eternity, Lady Million, Versace, Christian Dior, and Chanel is our favorite!! He always bombed me with, "Eh Vi, you are using a perfume called "Chance" but I don't see you giving anybody a chance at all!". We had endless memories :) He witnessed the first miracle that happened to me in my life and he helps me a lot with the WC's thingy :)

Apart from all the memories and fun, the scariest thing is we could read each other's thoughts. I could never hide anything from him because he knows everything that is on my mind. Even when we are not with each other, he could actually know my expressions and thoughts. Likewise, he always gets angry because  I could do the same too. Read his thoughts and knows everything that is on his mind. He always wanna slap me because we are too alike and he gets annoyed.


His message for me :) Even though we got stirred and disturbed a lot by the Murdoch family and friends, but we know there is really nothing between us. It is just friendship :) I came back to JB and he flew back to Kuching, but we still share the same thoughts and memories. Hoping to see him again one day for he is one special friend that I met from Perth. I am glad I did not let my feeling of "dislike" towards him to grow. If not, I wouldn't have met such a great friend who is willing to share all my burdens, listening to my rantings, and knew all my secrets :)

Thank God for friends :) If I can, I would want to write a post for each and every single one of them :)


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

diazepam overdose diazepam quickly does work - 10mg diazepam vs clonazepam

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam uses for - buy diazepam thailand

Anonymous said...

ativan cost ativan for addiction and substance abuse - ativan gg 92

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online legally buy ambien no prescription overnight delivery - ambien generic side effects

Anonymous said...

zolpidem 10 mg zolpidem nor - how many mg zolpidem overdose

Anonymous said...

xanax without a perscription generic xanax same real xanax - xanax online overnight

Anonymous said...

ativan no prescription buy ativan online no prescription needed - lorazepam 1mg para que serve

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam 7 years old - diazepam 40 mg dose

Anonymous said...

buy xanax 2mg xanax dosage how supplied - number xanax overdose

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10 mg buy liquid diazepam - buy genuine diazepam online

Anonymous said...

xanax medication buy xanax dogs - 1mg ativan = 1mg xanax

Anonymous said...

generic ativan ativan to buy online - 8 ativan

Anonymous said...

how to buy xanax online xanax japan - pictures of xanax pills generic

Anonymous said...

where can i buy xanax online xanax side effects common - xanax drug slang

Anonymous said...

cheap valium online valium drug test results - valium drug facts

Anonymous said...

zolpidem without prescription ambien yahoo - ambien celexa drug interactions

Anonymous said...

order soma carisoprodol dosage recreational - buy discount soma online

Anonymous said...

soma legal order soma online - 700 mg carisoprodol safe