Sunday, May 6, 2012

HIstorical meeting :)

I've been abandoning my blog for sometime. Sorry Bloggie :( Initially, I had a lot to update but I just don't feel like coming here. Yet, I mustn't give up halfway. Come on, it is my life I am recording and not someone else. So I shouldn't be lazy :) 
 We had our connect group meeting again last Friday. For some reason, the atmosphere was serious and calm all the way. Maybe because our pastor was there? Still, I am glad he drops by. At least Alv won't become the one and only guy there :) I merely just name the title "Historical". To be honest, there is nothing significant and historical about it. Perhaps it was historical because it was raining and I was shouting my lungs out? Or perhaps like what Alv said, "The day Viola made nuggets and it doesn't suck".  I don't know.

I want every day to be historical even if it is just the slightest thing. Whether it is happy, sad, bitter or sweet, it is still my day :)
My pretty Selina Bear :) According to her, we are “越老越像". She is a good catch. To all the potential suitors out there, you need to get through me first before you can officially go after her :)

I have a lot more to update but I guess I shall update several posts again... :)

No comments: