Saturday, May 12, 2012

Ding dong....

My life seems to have lose all its passion :( This trimester is gonna be a tough one. But I am not going to be the first to admit defeat. If anyone has to lose, it will be the devil himself :P Father Lord, please ensure that my journey will be a smooth one. Please please and please...
Kelnice and myself :) She is forever complaining that we stay so near and yet, wanting to see even my shadow is hard, let alone meeting me face to face. Actually she is exaggerating, I am always so near yet so far :P (PS: I know she won't be reading this, so I am free to write whatever I like *winks* )

Father Lord, You know my desires and needs. Provide them all if I ever missed out any of them. You know I can be slightly forgetful in prayers :) Bless us all......I love you Lord...

No comments: