Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I love you, You Love me, we are HAPPY FAMILY XD

Hello dearest peeps, wishing you all a very HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR in advance. The starting of Year 2011 has been a great challenge for me. I always think that our heavenly Father is very naughty at times XD for He never fails to put me in all sort of tests and challenges. Sometimes i passed His tests for me and yet, sometimes, i failed to do so. No matter what, thank you Lord for showering me with your grace and mercy all the time. I am sure this year will be great. People, some of you may have already know that i am coming back to Singapore to continue my studies. Yes, people, i am giving up my life in Perth and to come back here for good. There are many reasons which i have to consider before making this decision. I am sure, this is the best route for me. Not only for the sake of my future but also for the sake of my responsibility and beloved ones here =))
 I had a marvellous reunion with my beloved JB S.H.E!! Thanks for waking me up at 7am this morning Hebe Ting. Awww man, it was such a good memories to me when i recalled back how Hebe Ting used to wake me up around 6.30am last time for she wanted to come to my house. SHE always had unusual gathering. We broke our record this time for we did not hang out at Lavender but my home. It has been great chatting with you girls today. And oh my, i am not looking for a sissy boyfriend so stop finding one for me =) I have my dreams to fulfill. Thank you girls for being so supportive over my decision to come back here. Finally, SHE don't have to meet once every year. We can be together once more =))
Baby阿姨问我“你为什么那么不舍得澳洲的生活呢?回来不好吗?我们大家都在。也200%赞成你回来!”我想了一下便回她“我舍不得那里的朋友和教会!我怕我再也交不到像他们一样好的朋友了!”可是她却告诉我,“不管怎么说,最了解你的好姐妹朋友们都在这里。好朋友是不用天天在一起的。当你有事情时,那个会出现的就叫做朋友!!!”

仔细想想,她说的也并非没道理。我虽然很喜欢很喜欢那边的生活,但如果我是因为朋友而放弃了自己的亲人和好姐妹们,那我真的是“大烂人"!我不能那么自私而只想到我自己。我知道我的家人需要我。我也知道这是上帝的安排。回来了,我才发现,原来这里有很多人需要帮助。

Even if it is only one soul, i am willing to give up anything to save that soul =))

Chatting with dearest Hebe Ting and Selina Bear can really made my day. Remember, no matter what happen, 我们都要把自己陪养成一位秀气的人!!梦想永远是我们的第一!

1 comment:

純誼 said...

LOVE? (官方動畫版)
12/3 華研 田馥甄 - Love! 田馥甄To Hebe影音館DVD
84. 田馥甄 TO HEBE TO HEBE (2010)
那就多幾首新歌吧
這首真的是得自己跟著唱然後陷進去才會有感覺
我們選擇一個人寂寞的聽田馥甄

只讓她的聲音塞滿我的身體

我相信:寂寞寂寞 就好!


likafai1234 5 小時以前 2
likafai1234 5 小時以前 2
長得漂亮,歌唱的好,個性又很可愛...hebe真的是難能可貴­的一顆星
yy1083456 1 天 以前
yy1083456 1 天 以前