Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Sweet Valentine XD

Hi folks, sorry for the procrastinating. After all those packings and moving stuffs, i finally settled down and manage to squeeze time to update this post of mine - My Sweet Valentine XD I was thinking of meeting Allister on that day but in the end, i chose to go out with my good buddy, Marie. For according to us, Valentine's Day were meant for friendship and we don't want to spend it alone. We both agreed to make each other a card plus buying a rose for each other.
 Happy Belated Valentine's Day to all. I hope you had a great day.....just like mine. We walked all the way from the city to Hay Street just to find roses for each other.

PS: Marie, i found the flower stalls. It is actually located in the Carillion City XD. To think we walked all the way down Hay Street. But it was a good exercise though..burn all our fats away...
We actually considered for a very long time before we decided to buy an eternal rose for each other. We saw lots of girls carried big bouquet of roses everywhere. But so what? See...our roses lasted forever. Thanks for the handmade card Marie. I simply loved it =)
Beside making me a card, Marie gave me some photo cards of Tohoshinki too. For she knew i loved them =) So thoughtful of you Marie. Awhhh..i am so crazy over Hero Jae Joong.
Despite all the sweatings and walking, my day was good!! We did photoshoot. I specially love this picture of Marie reading my handmade card for her. I'll definitely make you more cards!!!!
Photoshoots with Marie is a very exciting experience. We both couldn't camwhore with DSLR. She looks good in every pictures =) I am really glad that you are my friend Marie. And i don't regret for calling you in our commercial law classes. We had every single reasons to hang out together. And i just wanna say that hanging out with you never fails to make my day.

Looking forward to our date later XD

No comments: