Sunday, February 27, 2011

2 weeks from now

Hello World, i know i am lazy but it is really hard for me to update my blogpost here as i have less privacy of my own. I won't be able to concentrate if there are people walking in and out of the room. Wow, time flies! Exactly 2 weeks from now, same time, i should be back in JB Town once more. Oh no..which means i am saying Good bye to Perth soon =( I don't want to but do i have any choice? It is all for the sake of Him and them. If God opens door for me, i should be able to come back to fulfill my dream XD
 Today (27/2/2011) is my last day serving in kids ministry. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO....how i will missed the kids =( I will miss Daylan. I will miss Christopher. I will miss Qi Qi and the rest of the kids. I don't wanna say goodbye to them. I love the kids. Daylan was so cute today. He sat next to me throughout the whole lessons, as dreamy as usual. Although he is a naughty little boy, but he is super cute. Poor boy! I finally found a way to make him finish his food. And that is to play "aeroplane" with him. It really works. This is the first time i manage to make him finish all his food XD I will miss you little Daylan. You never fails to bombard me with your words......

During refreshment time
Me : Daylan, would you like to do arts and craft?
Daylan: Yes...but i would like to finish my food first.

Several minutes later.......
Me: Day day, don't you want to design your own angels like Chris (His brother)?
Daylan: I don't want to already
Me: Why? You said you wanna do arts and craft and i am saving your little boy angel for you.
Daylan: I can't make angel now.
Me: Why?
Daylan: Because i haven't finish my food (Pointing to his whole bowl of hardly eaten pasta)
Me: Then faster finish your food ...i'll wait for you
Daylan: No, i don't want to eat at all
Me:...........................SPEECHLESS.........

Kids are quick at learning but as time goes by they'll forget certain people. I don't know if you little kids will still remember "Teacher Viola" in the near future, but i really appreciate the time when i was given the opportunity to serve you all. Remember all, sometimes, little kids will teach you more than you can teach them. They'll remind you of the things which you have long forgotten XD

Continue to invest in young children to build up a generation who loves God....



All of a sudden, i miss you girls!!Congratulation Hebe Ting ...for you have graduated from Poly. CONGRATULATION!! JB S.H.E RAWKKZ!!I really don't know where future will leads me to. But the thought of having you guys to support me all the way along the journey, will give me enough strength to carry on. Future is so uncertain. I really don't know where i'll be in the coming 5 years time.

Awwwhhhh...i don't wanna end this post. I miss the kids. I miss the kids. I really miss the kids. I miss hanging out with some of my friends too. Thank you guys for keeping me company today for you know i don't really wanna go back to where i am staying right now. Although things may not be as easy as it seems, but i believe i can get over all these.

Choir choir choir....finally i had the chance to join choir. But unfortunately, i don't think i have the chance to even try to audition for the vocalz. It is my first and also my last. I mean for the timebeing of course. Who knows, i may wanna come back again? We'll never know what will happen next....

No comments: