Sunday, January 23, 2011

Airplanes...

"Can we pretend that's airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now (wish right now ,wish right now)"

Hi people, i have been lazy i know but i seriously could not find the mood to update. Many things happened recently...and i believe i will have to face yet another challenge in my life. Sometimes things might not turn out to be what i think. Sometimes i really don't know what God wants me to do. Sometimes,i really don't know what He has on His mind for me. I know He promised us an eternal life but He does not provide us a calm passage. This is what i learnt from this situation. I wanna blame people, i wanna be angry, i cried endless time...but towards the end, i am just following what He wants for me and i know i can't escape from all these. If this is what He wants, i shouldn't that stubborn as in to defy His order. Accept it and face it bravely =)
My beloved primary school classmates. Time flies and we have all changed (In the sense of characters whilst some changed in their looks) but Thank God for the strong friendship bonding. I love you guys!! I never thought my life will vary that soon. I never thought i will have to make decision which will change my life completely. Have you ever come accross a situation where you finds it hard to make decision? It is like both side are equally important to you but in the end, you can only choose one? I hate this kind of situation.

I guess i have already made my decision. I know it is a sudden decision. I can't get over it myself...but believe me, this is God's order for me. I will miss you guys super lot!I know i will.....T.T!! Singapore will be equally good to me. No matter where i am, you guys are always on my mind because you are the one who brought me back to God. And you have taught me how to grow spiritually and be strong. Don't remind me of the fact that i am leaving Perth when you see me on the 6th ok? Let me enjoy the one month's time with you guys before i bid my official good bye to you all =( My only regret is the fact that i couldn't continue fighting the battle with you all. Murdoch zone is a great one........you guys have put in endless amount of efforts. God will bless you all =)) Thank you guys for being alongside with me all these while. I guess i shall not write too much because it does makes me feel sad...

To the "You", i don't know if you can read this or not but i don't care anymore. Since this is the only place where i can tell out my own feelings, so i shall. i know i am being stubborn by saying that i will not give up on you until the day when i officially announced defeated! But this time,i promised you, i will have to force myself to let go. I guess this is God's answer for me...that i stand no chance at all. Not only have i lost the path to go closer to you but i also lost the chance to know you more. I guess this is what they called - No fate!!Please do go and pursue the thing that you want!!I am just going back to where i belong. I guess you and i are from a very different World. I can never catch up your steps nor being able to step into your World. Even if i am willing to sacrifice my own World and to join you, but i guess your World will never have the space to fit me in. I am glad that you exist in my life no matter whatever outcome it is. It will be hard in the beginning, but i gradually get used to it as time goes by.

People, i know this is super emo. I don't regret with the decision that i have made..but i seriously hate to leave the people there..especially when i have already made up my mind to invest all my strength in order to fight the battle with them. What can i do?? Believe that this is God's will for me. Will i be able to accept it?? Will i be able to feel grateful towards Him for all these? People, i am leaving all the memories in Perth and to come back to the place where i belong!For the sake of Him and the beloved ones, i have to give up the life which i grew to love....=(( I hope i can be strong......

No comments: