Thursday, February 10, 2011

Don't know how to cry....

Hello people, obviously I am in Perth right now. This is exactly my fifth day in perth. If you ask me, do I enjoy it? I would have to say, I do. It is orientation week. Everyone is busy with their stuffs, so I pretty much spent most of my time alone. It is not a bad thing to be honest for I can get rid of all tense and awkward moments. I kinda hated myself for spending too much time on useless things that I ve completely forgotten that I am still in the middle of my novel competition and that I have yet written half of the story.

Serve me right for wasting my time. Well, I can't say I am feeling very happy either. Nothing feels right! Although I am back to the same place, seeing the same faces and doing the same stuffs, but the feeling is not right anymore. I don't wish to become like that. I wanna be happy and help out like before. I am sick of all dramas and having to pretend to be someone which is not me. Now only I realized how pathetic I am. All along these whiles, I am just pretending to be someone else. But now, who cares? I am just being ME! I won't stand all these nonsenses anymore. It is okay if you can't accept who I am. I will try to stay as far away as possible for I no longer feels belong anymore.

Life is always like this. Just when I am getting used to something, then you'll have to adjust yourself to something new. What else can I do? And what can I say? I don't know what I want either. All I can say is "Thanks for the memories"!I'll be strong! Please continue to act this way, for the more you guys treat me better, the harder for me to say good bye! I don't wanna leave with a complicated heart. This is good enough! At least I know that I used to be part of the gang. Really!!I am fine....

PS: Arghhh..I don't meant it to be an all emo nemo poost! But there is no one I could talk to. BB is too far away. And I can't even online. What I have is this one and only Blackberry which is durable enough for me to access to what I want! I want internet....

30 days more to go, and I will be back!!!! Can't wait. I kinda regret for going back so late :((( I just wanna leave....

No comments: