Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lots of stuffs to update...

Hi peeps, finally...like really Finally, i managed to find a proper and stable line to update my blogposts with pictures. All thanks to Shermaine and Theodore for giving me their wireless password. Well, before i forgets, HAPPY BELATED VALENTINE'S DAY to all. I had another special post for Valentine's Day. I had a sweet valentine with someone. Hey.....who said Valetine's Day were only meant for couples? I had an awesome day with my best buddy XD
 Roses from Raymond and Lok Man. Thanks guys........(although i half-forced you guys to buy it from me for our fund raising because there were so many left over roses). I heard from others that each colours has different definition for roses. And i was told that yellow roses defines friendship. Yet, some other people said yellow means jealousy. Well, whatever it is, thank you guys for the roses and money XD
 I no longer felt emo nemo because my friends are back. Since the day i came back, i never really hang out much with my church mates. Instead, i took this opportunity to hang out with those whom i seldom spend time with. Like what Marie said, every outings can bring us closer for we get to know each other more. Sorry friends, i can be really straightforward at times, but because i really treat you as friend, so i have to be honest with you in everything.

PS: Although you never fails to annoy me. Although you never fails to get on my nerves. Although you are not perfect. Although people never praise you for anything, but i can swear that i ve seen good sides of you. You were real. You wouldn't ditch me for who i am. You are sincere. I really thank you for spending time with me. Thanks for bringing joy to me and even making me smile. Thanks for coming to my rescue just when i thought i would have broke down.....all these "gratefulness".....i really don't know how to put them in words. I know you wouldn't read this but i guess i just had to write it down in remembrance that i had a friend like you.
I know YoYo is very keen on going travelling. Sometimes i really admire her for who she is. She is not afraid of travelling alone. Well, i don't think i can ever do that. I still need someone to go with me. She brought me to Mandurah last friday. I struggled for quite a while before i decided to reject Jack's request for helping him to tend his stall. I guess it would be a better choice for me anyway. We had fun. It was like the only day when i am free from all stress =))

Overall, life here has been good. I will certainly miss everything here. My only troubles are how am i going to move all my stuffs back home? And how can i settle all my rental fees and phone bills?

See you in my next post guys. I promised Marie that i will write that post - My Sweet Valentine XD


No comments: