Thursday, October 21, 2010

Potluck Potluck

Hello Hello, it is rare to see me updating my blog frequently (Like 3 posts in a week?) Hmm, you know why? I am feeling so guilty for skipping class this morning. Serve me right for not having enough sleep =( Anyway, just a quick post this time. I *heart* potluck because Potluck= FOOD. My awesome friends are always cooking so much for me =) Pictures can say million words. So i won't say much this time. Towards the end, we still have so much leftover food. I could have eaten most of them if i did not stepped onto the weighing scale and to the cruel reality which spoilt my appetite completely. I am serious this time. No more high calories food for me until i drop back to my normal weight.

"Sometimes i am happy. Sometimes i emo for no reason. Sometimes i flared up. Sometimes i just want all of them to disappear. Sometimes i can't stand them for who they are. Sometimes i let anger gets the better of me. Sometimes i just feel like fighting. Sometimes i just want to be anti-social. Sometimes i am mad at them for even the slightest misconcept. But towards the end, FRIENDS are still important to me and i thanked Lord for them. You see, only true friends will be honest with you for they really want you well =) "

No comments: