Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The String's family is calling out to me

Hello World, i am back again. This time is not about me being emo nemo. I must said that ia m feeling quite happy these few days apart from the fact that i lost my voice due to a major sore throat. Serve me right for being greedy and cannot resist to food. I gobbled up the food like a hungry glutton and hence, i was sick. Anyway, i was asking a lot of people if fantasizing is a sin? I mean it is alright to imagine isn't it? Life would be so miserable if i have to quit fantasizing. I need some imagination to continue my story =PThe 5 of us has been eye-ing on these Ukuleles' in Fremantle Market for quite a while. And without thinking, we purchased it. Yes, all of different colour. Mine is white of course. Check out the picture above. Even though it wasn't of good quality but it is durable. Suitable for beginner's like me. People said, the string's family sounds emotional and the people who plays it can be really emotional at times. Maybe it is true for the more i play my Ukulele, the more i miss my Violin. I hope Mummy won't do anything to my lovely Violin back at home. Now, the first thing i will do the minute i reach home this coming december is to say "Hello Violin"to my beloved Violin and i'll make sure i bring her over when i come back next year =) I guess it is time for me to pick up Violin again. I don't want to waste the chance that i have and to regret later on. We must always treasure what we have before we lost it =)

Sometimes i fantasized too much and i tend to let imagination gets the better of me. I chose to believe the existence of Fairy tales and chose to turn a deaf ear to what is happening in reality. Sometimes i tend to judge something based on appearance and chose to fool myself that this is the one i am looking for. But in reality, i don't even know if it is the right one or that i am just being a fool myself. We only say things based on what we see but in exact, we can't see the inner part of it. Perhaps what you see or think is not what it is suppose to be? Will you still be stubborn enough to pursue something which is not meant for you? And you know that the percentage is super low? Well, i don't know.............

No comments: