Thursday, October 14, 2010

I found my way back home

Hello World, i am back. Finally i decided to blog after neglecting my blog for super long. Funny right? Remember i used to promise you, my friends, that i will update frequently even when i am in Perth. Yes i did, for the first few weeks. You know why? Because i thought i will be someone without friends and most importantly, after realizing how boring Perth is (And yet, i love Perth the minute i set my foot on it) But surprisingly, i don't find this place boring at all right after i started my uni life. I thanked Lord for all the things that happened in my life and the way he blessed me. When i think back, i used to complaint a lot aye, envied of people's life, always thinking my life is not perfect enough and i don't know much about World outside. I have thought of becoming bad. I meant not exactly bad but trying hard to fit in people's life. But it is just so hard. I am not daring enough to step into a club and neither do i have the courage to pick up smoking. Come on, i don't even have the courage to drive. My friends complaint that i can't drink and that i will go crazy and high after taking the first sip. And yet, all my friends were so sociable. I am always being emotional, thinking and hoping to end my life but never have the guts to even pick up a knife or to even cut myself with blades. Come to think of it, i guess this is the way God tries to signal to me that i should love my life and appreciate what i ve got. I accepted him in my life somewhere around year 2007 when HE solved the problem between me and Puan Mahani. Anyway, i am not a good student =)
My super super awesome cell. These are the people who are always there for me whenever i needed them and of course my dearest girlies. I couldn't mention all of them here for it takes like forever to recall what they ve done to impact my life. I thought being a Christian is just to believe in HIM and that's all i can do. Oh ya..and pray. So naive right? I didn't even know that God has been calling me all these while and i ignored his call. I didn't even know that there is so much to do and learn. God open his door for me when i came to Perth and that is when i found my faith back. I don't think i even deserve all these as i really did swayed away from him for more than 2 years. You see, i didn't even attend church. I only attended it for less than 10 times (including the time when i served in National Service) and yet i can't believe i have the cheek to tell people i am a Christian. Bible? I have one but what is the use of proclaiming a bible when i don't even understand any of the verses nor the teachings in it. And what is the use of having a bible when all i do is just to chuck it beside my bed and let it be covered with dust? God is patient with me. He forgives me despite all the sins i have commited throughout my life and during the time when i dare to call myself a Christian but without learning his words. He showed me that life is not easy without his words. I am glad God still sees the potential left in me and he decided to show me the way back home =)
Flowers and cards of encouragement from my awesome family =) Indeed, it is not easy to write or even to read out our own living testimony because there is so much to tell and yet so hard to compose it on a piece of paper. It is a major sin if you ve done something that causes people to stumble. I hope my testimony won't stumble anyone. I know i am old enough to make my own decision but still i want to respect my parent's decision. As i said, i don't need them to give me consent of what i wanted to do, but all i want is just their blessings towards the direction and route which i am heading to. I know my situation will take longer term but i believe, as long as i surrender myself to him, i know he will handle the rest. Just like how he calls out to me, got me saved and bring me back to where i belong. All the while i thought the whole family is against my decision but now, after having a talk with my uncle whom i respect the most, i realized he actually support my decision as long as i know what i am doing. He asked me to try to understand the true meaning behind my mum's over-reacted words. I guess i am like a patient that needs to be heal immediately. There are many sides of me that needs immediate healing. I am bad-tempered, impatient, gets jealous easily, was once a hypocrite, jumping to conclusion without even bother to hear the exact explaination, and etc. Hey, who can be all perfect without any flaws within them? It is hard to change but i believe as long as i have faith in him, i can. The minute he calls out to me, i know i am willing to leave behind my past and to follow him for the rest of my life. I am glad he show me the way back home and people, I FOUND MY WAY BACK HOME.
This is my testimony but it is from a more personal inner description =))))) Will update soon...

4 comments:

Jessie Sham JC said...

so tired of reading english after being awake for sooo long, havent finished reading your now post yet... lol

but im gonna finish reading it!! im half way through already, haha!!

again, congratsss!! taking a big step in faith!! whenever i think of faith, i think of this verse

faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

going for classs soon lol

Jessie Sham JC said...

new^

Viola Ng said...

yahooooooooo jessie. welcome to my bloggie. yup yup.i know you are sleepy. mwahaha...

of course. and continue to update your blog please. i will read it. and i am linking you soon.

Thanks for the encouragement. hope that i will be able to walk faithfully with HIM.

good luck for class. we should hang out soon. i am gonna bring my hard disc this friday. =)))))))

Jessie Sham JC said...

good morning!! dunno why i keep on visiting your blog early in the morning lol

aiyo, u cant make it laaa, HD so small, hehe. dont get poisoned to the dramasss ar, i think we should "hang out studying" =) i need to work on my project!!