Sunday, October 3, 2010

Finally....

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo World, this blog is not dead yet because the Princess is back to update her bloggie. Sorry for not keeping my promise to update frequently. I have too much to update and yet no time to update. Okay okay, i admit i am kinda lazy but i honestly don't have the mood to blog. Even now.....i still can't find the mood to update my post. *Sigh* Well, time flies, without realizing, my one week study is gone again. Arghh..how i hate studying!!! I meant to rest or at least do some studying during the week but i ended up having a most fulfilled week without resting nor even open my books to study. Many things happened recently. There were good and bad things though....!I am glad God is always there to help me to pull through. I am not going to blabber so much for my intro. Check out my heart diaries at the end of this post to find out more.

PS: Never become a student like me if you wanna score all Ds and HDs.

I am having a good time going here and there. I went to Perth Royal Show, met up with my babe Catherine, followed Shermaine to Margaret River, shopping and eating NON-STOP, Scarborough and etc. I am not going to define every single detail of it. Check out the pictures below to find out more.

It was Natalie's 20th birthday (26/9/2010). Saengil Chuka Hamnida. We decided to go to the Perth Royal Show. Somehow, i don't feel like going anywhere that day because my mood was completely spoilt when i realized i ve lost my concession card. If you were a student, you will know exactly how troublesome it can be without a concession card. Hmm, anyway, i ve promised my babe Catherine that i will go with her to Perth Royal Show and we did. I really wanted to ride on all exciting top gun, giant drop and all. But all thanks to the spinning spinning thingy, i started vomiting after the first ride. GAME OVER for me. I must say, that day is NOT my day after all. Everything does not went well for me. Still, the firework heals everything. It was awesome to the max =)

I ve promised Shermaine that i will go for a day's trip with her as her lovely Grandmother came here for a visit. It was a bit heartbreaking for me because it cost a bomb. Still, it was a good experience for i ve never been to those sight-seeing places after landing on Perth for nearly 8 months. Frankly speaking, i only went to Kings Park once since February till now. How pathetic is that? Anyway, we visited the Jetty, Lavender Farm, the Wineyard, the cave, and the Light House. I love the Lavender farm for i can get to see various type of lavender. They were beautiful and fragrance are everywhere. Even though the trip is not like what i predicted but still it was a good experience for me. The driver were rushing us from time to time. We were only given half an hour max to visit each sight-seeing places. It is not fun. I was so sick and tired of having to sit inside the bus for so long. Next excitement, meeting up with my babe Catherine again!!I was suppose to go Fremantle with my church mates but sorry guys, i ended up not going with you all. Dearest World, i ve tried my best to keep my hair long but i seriously can't stand it whenever i see the curly part of my hair. I told you, that was the biggest regret i had for perming my hair. I am so not gonna do it again. Finally, i chopped off my hair. Yayyy....that is why i chose not to go Freo with them because i really can't wait to chop off the end part of my hair. *Ngek ngek* Well, i stayed over at babe's place because she is all alone. It has been so long since we last had our *Girl's secret time* =)
I went yumcha with the guys at Dragon Palace the next day. And we decided to go the beach. We ended up going to Scarborough after aiming for Cottesloe since the starting of our discussion. It was fun. I thought of not going with them but i am glad i did. It was tiring but still, it is better than staying in the hostel with nothing to do. There you go....apart from all the shopping trips, eating sessions and expenses, i did have a most fulfilling week. Thank you Lord for all these great memories and experiences. And yet, God did punished me in the way which i deserve to be. I was playing and enjoying so hard that i forgot i had an online test this week. Luckily it worth only 1%, if not i am so gonna fail in this unit. I really have to pull myself together and to work hard for these final 7 weeks before i say "Hello" to Johor Bahru. Can't wait to go back and yet i know, i am enjoying every single seconds in Perth. Life here is not that bad IF ONLY you mix the right companions.
For my heart diaries session today, the title will be "Sorry". I believe, my close friends will know that i have found my way back to God again. I meant i accepted Christ years ago but the time when i truly truly committed myself to Him is just the starting of this year when i landed on Perth. I used to say, i believe everything happens for a reason. Just like how i believe God send me here for a reason. Of all places, why Perth? There must be a reason behind all these. And hence, i will not question God why he put me here and why all these take place. I never thought i will come back to him and neither did it occurs to me that i will commit myself to Him. This is the message which i finds it hard to convey to my Parent's for they will never never understand how things work. Anyway, i am sorry if all these doesn't make sense for my sleeping mode is on again. To cut the story short, I have the thought of getting baptized eversince i accepted Christ but due to the fact that i am the only believer in my family, i find it hard to receive God's command. I chose to ignore it. But now, i ve already made a decision. My mum was furious of course when i break the news to her. I understand her reason for not allowing me to but it is so hard to convince her and to tell her how i felt. I guess it is hard for her to believe that this is my own decision and no one force me into it. I guess my past has given her a mind set that i am the type of person who doesn't know how to say "NO" to people. I understand her but accepting Christ doesn't mean that i don't love her anymore. I am not saying that you must accept christ just like i do but all i want is just your blessing. Anyway, i just wanna say i am sorry for i have already made up my mind. I have learnt how to surrender everthing to God and he will handle the rest. I believe he will......=))
Okay...i hate blogging in the middle of the night because whatever i type doesn't make sense. Especially when it comes to the end part because it is completely different from what i wanna say. Well..........assignments are pouring. I hope i am able to pull it through the week......Wish me lucks. And yea...as usual, i will try to update frequently....=))))) Good night World...





1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha... kamsahamnida!thanks for ur wishes!
i just read ur blog! lolz..