Friday, December 11, 2009

First touch of Korea's soil (Day 7)

Annyeong....i am back so soon!Well..i only have to update another 2 more post...then i am done with my "First Touch of Korea's Soil". It wasn't as easy i thought it would be. But at least i have the potential to keep myself going. Give me three cheers please...

Well...Day 7 is something like half historical day and half shopping day. I did have fun of course. We visited the Presidential Blue House. Took some pictures there, then we headed to KyongBok Palace(I think it is the shooting site for Da Cheong Geum again)
Know what?There are statue of family in every site(North to South and from East to West).My ideal family again..
Infront of Presidential Blue House...stupid bus for blocking our great view..

Little Shan Yuen drew this for us. Know what it is??Kelnice and Viola LOVE.....it means we are bestfriend...


My sweet little friends...
We had lunch..then headed to Korean Ginseng and Korean branded Cosmetic Shop.I bought some perfume for mummy. Then off we headed to SHINCHOEN WOMAN'S STREET where i spend a lot there buying all i want... I simply loved shopping.....But i did not forget to camwhore too.I took lots of pictures... Kai Ma Lucy, me and Kelnice...we all bought the same type of Spectacles...you know what?It stated MADE IN KOREA.....
After shopping, we had dinner at 5pm for we are heading towards Namsan Tower right after dinner. Tonight's dinner is the best of all...i really love this kind of dinner.. Spinach and chicken...i am soo gonna miss this when i am back in Malaysia.. Plus we have to fried our own rice.. I am showing my gratitude by eating a lot....how fat i am? Remember this view??I took this on the during daytime. It was MYEONGDONG....
We arrive at Namsan Park in no time.How happy we are?Now i can really experience how JI HU, GU JUN PYO AND JAN DI felt when they filmed there.It was so romantic. Yeah..we are stepping onto Namsan Tower Buying tickets and going up to Seoul Tower where we can see the whole SEOUL. See this coffee machine??Familiar isn't it??It was the same one in which Gu Jun Pyo buys coffee for Jan Di and i AM TOUCHING it..SEOUL TOWER...I AM GOING UP.. Couples wrote their names and locked it together with a lock and key....there were millions and millions of them We were in ROME.....romantic..........love love.. Before leaving Namsan Tower...
It was the last night in Korea...so we tend to sneak out during the night to walk around again.Thanks to Uncle and Aunty Kok for taking us out.We are like their daughters. We stroll around our hotel compound only to find that Korean's doesn't like Night life. The road is quiet sharp at 10pm(except some marts).But we enjoyed the night sceneries. Say yessss.......... I purposely took this garbages....!!There will be some garbage car collecting it. And they really did packed up well.....not a single spilling and trash to be seen...
The day passes so quickly........before i knew it, i have to board the plane to come back to Malaysia....
Ahh...to be continue......in the next post....Sarangheyo Han Guk...

















No comments: