Wednesday, December 9, 2009

First touch of Korea's soil (Day 5)

Annyeong haseyo....i am back to update about my trip again.Aiks..when can i ever finish it??But,Shakespear said "To be or NOT to be...that's a question!!" Whenever i wanted to get something done, i must be quick and not to dawdle about!!So i am sooo gonna update this post. It is near to ending soon...Please be patient with be...

The fifth day is our Skiing day.Oh my god..the day i fret is finally here. What can i do?To ski or not to ski....of course i chose to SKI....!Since i have given most of my first time to Korea, so i wouldn't mind this skiing thingy. We had a really hearty English breakfast.How i loved having English breakfast despite the fact that i am getting fatter...!Obviously, me and Kelnice were thr first to gather again. We finishes our breakfast really quick..then we had time to stroll around that area again.


My ideal family picture..
Beautiful isn't it??You can find this flower all over Korea but it looks exceptionally beautiful in Mt Sorak

First of all, we headed to The No 1 Village Snow Park to have a ride on ATV(Something similar to Go Kart but this is so much exciting. ) I realised i am getting more and more crazy towards this type of activities. I enjoyed speeding. Hahaha...nobody can catch me. Then we went to do our very own DIY cheese. It seems easy but if we didn't get the right ingredients, then you can just drop the whole idea...

I have to stir. Please...this is not my "ZHUAI" look. I don't know captured this picture of me.Now guys, i won't show the whole process here.For MORE, please go to my FACEBOOK.Yes..everything is there...!
We got to chose our own flavours.Since the other group has taken the lemon one, so we might as well choose the strawberry flavours. Before that, we got to stir the mixture, then do our own decors.Finally, we have to squeeze the water out..
How cooperative we are??Together we achieve more.... Still very wet?? Yeah..our hardwork!Not bad.. Uncle Kok helped me to cut the cheese... The ladies!Together we enjoyed our cheese.There is a way of eating it.You need to eat it with crackers and some sauce plus a glass of really good red wine. But i chose to drink orange juice (though the red wine tasted so nice and sweet!I meant to keep it for the night)
As usual, we walked around. We were told that there will be lots of sheeps.Yea..i love sheeps.BAA BAA WHITE SHEEP HAVE YOU ANY WOOLS? Sheeps.. This big sheep is being tied outside.Poor thing.We made fun of those sheeps as they all looked so different....some with short hair whilst some with different styles. I enjoyed feeding them.(PS:Feeding sheeps is not an easy tasks.You have to risk getting your hand bite.)
Then it is time for our LUNCH... *drools*
Then we headed to the SKI WORLD where we learned how to ski. Wait a minute, we got to change our outfit and to rent some glasse and gloves.As we were not allowed to carry our camera with us, so i did not take any pictures of myself skiing.But somebody else does...and credit goes to our camera man.. Look at that..he took so many pictures of me skiing.All ugly and funny...don't you dare to laugh at me. BYE BYE SKI WORLD..
We went to change our outfit and we headed to the nearest mart to get our stuffs for tonight's HOME PARTY.YEAHH...party time.Let's go.. We are staying at the Villa for the night...how very romantic.
Our party starts exactly at 9pm.Hip hip hurray..
Me and my new Kai Ma(Aunt Lucy) Kimchi steamboat. Thanks Xiao Pu and Duke for cooking this for us. Kimchi pancake Dukboggi(Fried rice cake) Our snacks..
I really had lots of fun that day. Everything is so fresh and new to me.How i wished i could spend more days in Korea.Never had i enjoyed myself so much during a trip. Perhaps i am lucky enough to meet all these nice and fun people.
The next post will be even more exciting. I went to EVERLAND. ............and i enjoyed BBOYS SHOW....yahooo...stay tuned.KAM SA HAMNIDA...




















No comments: